Fraser Johnston

"AL" wrote in message news:zPWUc.43923$TI1.35708@attbi_s52...
Back in the day, I only changed oil in my car and my deep fryer. The used
vegetable oil went in the garbage and the used motor oil went into a milk
jug which the village picked up.

Now I've got used coolant, used lubricating oil for my machines, and used
motor oil. Is there a company that will give me a 55 gallon drum, and
then
pick it up when I call them (ie. not on a weekly or biweekly basis). Does
such a company exist? Is there one in the Chicago area?

If I was throwing out vegetable oil in any great quantity I would be
seriously looking into a biodiesel setup. Run your car for free. Can't help
you with anyone who picks up oil in Chicago though. Sorry.

Fraser