Michael Latcha

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
Anyone with any experience with using a template on a bandsaw? I see
that LV has a duplicator available for $20 -

(http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...2C41036&SID=&c
currency=2)

I used the LV duplicator to make 6 sets out of 1/4" baltic birch plywood of
the following manipulatives for handwriting instruction:

http://www.hwtears.com/woodpieces.htm

I made a master template of each of the curved pieces, as perfect as
possible, then cut the sets out 4 at a time with the double-sided tape that
came with the duplicator. Worked incredibly well, left a great finish
(started with a new 1/4" Timberwolf). All 144 pieces cut out, sanded (in
stacks of 4) and finished with BLO in 2 work sessions...

Michael Latcha - at home in Redford, MI