George

I flipped the piece and used it as its own template for the second pass when
I needed a pattern on 2" stock.

"Routerman P. Warner" wrote in message
om...
I would not use cutter 3/4 in diameter for trim cut. Doubt that there
is a bearing/cutter/trimmer (shank bearing) that is 3/4 anyway.
Some data on trimmers at the http://www.patwarner.com/patternbits.html
link.
**************************************
Anyone with any experience with using a template on a bandsaw? I see
that LV has a duplicator available for $20 -

(http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...2C41036&SID=&c
currency=2)

I'd template rout, but there are a couple of sharp inside angles that
would have to be cleaned up anyhow, so if I could just do it on the
bandsaw that would be my preference.

What's the minumum diameter pattern routing bit that would cut a full
1.5 inches of depth?

JP