John L. Weatherly

AL wrote:

Back in the day, I only changed oil in my car and my deep fryer. The used
vegetable oil went in the garbage and the used motor oil went into a milk
jug which the village picked up.

Now I've got used coolant, used lubricating oil for my machines, and used
motor oil. Is there a company that will give me a 55 gallon drum, and
then
pick it up when I call them (ie. not on a weekly or biweekly basis). Does
such a company exist? Is there one in the Chicago area?

There's an outfit here called January Transport. They may be a national
company. Look in the yellow pages under oil for others.

Good Luck
--
John L. Weatherly
MacGyver Industrial Technologies