Andrew

Default Electrical work for business

In article , Chris
Oates none@?.? writes

"Sparks" wrote in message
. ..

"PoP" wrote in message
On 8 Jan 2004 06:17:57 -0800, (Lobster)
wrote:

I'm curious - do most of the folk in this NG who work as handymen etc
carry indemnity and/or public liability insurance? AFAIK most don't
have formal qualifications as plumbers or sparkies etc; doesn't that
make insurance companies run a mile?

I have £1M PII, and wouldn't leave home without it. I am considering
upping it to £2M - reason being that housing associations and letting
agents won't usually let you on site without that amount of cover.

What does PII mean!?

proffesional indemnity insurance

Sometimes known as professional indemnity insurance :-), but doesn't
just cover professionals, who arguably should not need it.

--
Andrew