Li Gangyi

izzit a receiver?? Might be some broken outputs...therefore causing the fuse
to blow...

"David Morrison" wrote in message
I haven't diagnosed exactly what component in the power suppy has blown

it;
I was hoping to just get the whole power supply module to save

aggrivation.
If I can't find the whole unit, I will try to remember what I learned in
college about diagnosing at component level. I would suspect a blown
diode, but when I test a couple of them in the circuit, they seem ok I
probably need to unsolder at least one side to get an accurate reading.
What are your thoughts?

"john" wrote in message
.. .
David Have you diagnosed the fault to find out what has blown the fuse

?
Parts should be available at many outlets that sell parts.

kip