TURTLE

"velovelo13" wrote in message
om...
I think I typed R299 instead of R290. R290 is propane.

This is Turtle.

I really don't see any worth while reason I would want to use anything other
than R-22 or R-407-C as a replacement for the R-22.

If you could give a application your speaking about and the reason for the need
of the Propane replacement. we can give you another replacement to use that
would be more easily installed or bought. I will say this before I went to
Proipane i would go with R-134-A from Auto Zone.

What application do you have in mine here ?

TURTLE

---