Ned Simmons

In article ,
says...

"Ronnie Lyons, Meridian, Idaho" wrote in message
m...
What am I looking for in a GOOD quality hacksaw blade, and where can I get

them?
Ronnie

Starrett blades are quite nice. I use 18TPI for virtually everything except
sheet metal where there would be less than two teeth in contact with the
work at once.

Which Starretts? The last blades I bought were Starrett
Green Stripe bi-metal. Not the worst blades, but far from
the best. The best I've used, which apparently aren't made
anymore, were Milford Flexible Rezistors. Lenox stuff is
always pretty good, I'll have to try them next.

Ned Simmons