SteveB

"Eish@mapants" wrote in message
Great idea, moron.

Better be prepared for the vet bills and other lawsuits when kitty gets
home with a ripped-out gut.

Also, you obviously know squat about cats - "the owner of the cats
immediately started to control her cats better" ??? How, by locking them

in
a box?

Please, think before you post.

The motion-detector sprinkler is the best answer.

I, personally, prefer the Fi-Shock. It is very entertaining when the cats
hit it, and then when they hit it again going back over the wall how many
times it takes them to go back over the wall. Of course, a little help with
a garden hose helps to get them started on that one last leap out of your
yard.

Forever. They will never come back into your yard.

BTW, I like cats and own one. But not when they belong to others, and they
can't control them.

Steve