John Rumm

Lobster wrote:

You beat me to it, John; I'm doing exactly this at the moment (well, sort
of - there's a heap in the corner of the garage comprising stone resin
tray, shower door, some bits of 4x2, and a sheet of WBP ply, all gathering
dust... SWMBO is not a happy cat)

;-)

AOL_Mode

Me too!

/AOL_Mode

Just screwing on the plasterboards now - so not too long until I reach
the new bathroom.

The annoying thing is, that I could have got away with running the waste
under the floor since it would have been a straight run parallel to the
joists. Only problem was it would have come our slap bang in the middle
of the residual bit of pitched roof at the end of the dormer. I thought
it would look a bit daft with a shower waste pipe emerging from a
soffit, hence why I shall probably go for the "build a platform"
solution like yours.

--
Cheers,

John.