Grunff

Aye. Go wild, treat yourself to a box-of-200 of each probably-relevant
size. The contiboard will be 18mm, right? So probably-relevant lengths
are 20mm, 25mm, and 30mm: go on, go wild and get some 35mms too. The
joy of not sorting through your old-sweetie-tin selection of pre-used
screws to find 16 screws all of the same guage, length, and head is well
worth the, what, 8 quid for all 4 boxes. You're bound to find another
37quids' worth of stuff to buy from Screwfix/IsaacLord/Axminster to make
it up to their no-extra-delivery-charge pricepoint ;-)

Can I take this opportunity to do my contiboard rant?

What exactly is the point of it? I would be prepared to understand
someone wanting to use the stuff despite its extreme ugliness if it
offered some mechanical properties which were in some way superior to
alternatives. But it seems to me that it is by far the least rigid sheet
material you can buy - when comparing similar thickness. Even plain
unclad chipboard seems to be stronger.

How and why do they make it so bendy, and what is it actually useful for?

--
Grunff