Matti Adolfsen

Georg Holderied wrote:

Matti Adolfsen wrote:

I have problems with 2 aircraft receiver-transmitters.

When I needed to repair a Dittel Transceiver (other model) a couple of weeks
ago I contacted Dittel through their website http://www.dittel.de/ and
they sent me a service manual through their local (swiss) sales
representative quickly and at a moderate price.

George

I got the schematics to both units in electronic format. Both units have
been repaired now, thanks to averyone who helped. (the FSG-12 had a
broken wi a screw cut the wire to the protecting diodes in the
RF-stage, allowing too high signal in during transmitter operation, this
had killed the first transistor in the unit. The FSG-40 had a bad
transistor in the IF-amplifier)

Matti