Rudy

I checked the entire house for any GFCI outlet/s and couldn't find
any. No GFCI breakers either. I find that hard to believe. I had
previously checked ALL non-working outlets (there are 4 of them- 1
each in upstairs bathrooms, 1 in the dressing room adjoining master
bath and 1 in garage) and no outlet is getting electricity at live
wires in those outlets.

Didja check "outside" I have 2 GFI outlets out there. This is a new house
so I dont know if they have any other outlets 'downstream' or not. In our
last house, there was one in the laundry room that controlled much of the
garage, two in the kitchen, another in the garage and also one outside on
the patio that controlled other outlets inside.

When something went "off" it was a PITA to find which GFI had popped.