raden

In message , IMM writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , alterego
writes

I want to make a section of lead flashing to wrap around an external
corner. This requires a soldered joint or two but I can't find out how
to do it. I'm a fairly experienced DIYer and not afraid to learn
something new. Can anyone tell me how to join two pieces of lead
please? Thanks

Having watched a friend do it [1]

With a narrow strip of lead (~ 1 cm) as "solder" and a good brazing
torch or oxyacetylene

Of course, a reasonable bit of practice might be useful

[1] - he did the roof for that **** Hoogstraden's
mansion, so he must be fairly experienced

Maxie, Hoogstraden is aone of those extreme right wing people you admire, or
being a t*** is he a ladyboy?

Are you so totally stupid that you didn't understand my posting ?

--
geoff