Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:
The garage I had with a pit I shared with three other blokes. The one
next door also was used by several. The pits were almost always left
open.

So that was, um, shall we say twenty people?

So that was 'most' in a population of - a few thousand - with pits?

Pits had more of a use - possibly - when cars needed servicing often.
Greasing. Changing gearbox and rear axle oil. These days, most of them
don't - or at least not with the same frequency.

We're discussing whether it's worth building a pit now. I'd say probably
not.

--
*Gargling is a good way to see if your throat leaks.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.