PoP

Default MFI Kitchen Worktop - Update

On 18 Jan 2004 04:20:38 -0800, (StealthUK) wrote:

MFI guy was telling you half the truth. 4m worktops are a pain to
transport. The delivery drivers end up damaging the 3m ones regularly
enough they'd be forever replacing the 4m ones.

A few weeks back I bought a 38mm 3m worktop and decided to transport
it on my Freelander roofrails. Took two of us to put it up there, and
when I got home it was just me to take it off.

Suffice to say that it was too heavy for one person to lift, and I
swear the Freelander was down 2 inches on its suspension on the way
home

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.