Clif

What do you mean next thing you know? I had the fine pleasure of working
with our soldiers for 3 years at fort bragg. I was disgusted by the amount
of disrespect they face everyday. And whats worse is I saw it go on at a
military installation. Granted there was usually a fight within a few
minutes lol, but I cant believe I saw it at all.

Thank you to all that have served to protect me, I wish I had, but I didnt,
so I did the next best thing. I helped train our soldiers as a civilian
contractor

GOD BLESS THE USA

Clif
"Leon" wrote in message
. ..

"Clif" wrote in message
link.net...
I am gonna show my age, and perversness, A long time ago I saw on the

back
of a mag, believe it was , well nevermind what it was lol, but a cop

covered
in soot carrying out a child from a fire, with the caption "And you

still
call him a pig"

There are some people out there who will only respect a
policeman/fireman/paramedic only when they are helping them. And if

they
are not helping them, they dont care

Clif

EXACTLY... Next thing you know our soldiers will loose our respect...
Ah.. seems like this happened to our admiral soldiers during the Viet Nam
war.