Eddie Munster

Last year at a grocery store near where I live, the male suspect died.

He was stealing diapers I believe. He suffocated. The security guards
held him on the ground with their knees on his chest. He couldn't
breath. Suffocation by chest compression, should be covered in training
courses.

John

Leon wrote:
"Charlie Self" wrote in message

Oh, come on. Liberal laws. If some asshole comes diving on a person from a
store doorway, and causes harm, then where is the political stance of the
person who gets to sue? There are other ways of stopping a thief, assuming

the

person really is a thief, that do no include harming him physically.

But, hey, we have to remember. He stole property. Or MAYBE he stole

property.

That's much more important than any injury that might be suffered.

IMHO, if you steal, you deserve what happens to you. The simple solution is
to simply not steal.
If you are injured and are found innocent, then you have a legitimate reason
to file against the store or security. Its the lax laws that do not
discourage crime.