Clif

I could only hope they mistake me for a thief :-) May God have mercy on
their souls because their wallet will belong to me :-)

ok back to the shadows ...

Clif
"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Tom responds:

n the other
hand, twice in the last month, I've been almost knocked down by

aggressive
staff at WalMart as they chased a shoplifter out of their store and

tackled
them right in front of me. The last shoplifter was screaming in pain

that
they had broken some part of his body. And a third time, the emt's were
attaching a body board to a young lady on the tarmac as I approached the
store. I suspect another tackling had taken place. This particular

store
seems to be on a revenge streak since a shoplifter shot a couple of
employees (not fatally) before the cops shot her (fatally) as she was

being
interviewed in the security office a couple of years ago.

Revenge streak or not, those employees had better be damned sure those

people
they are injuring can be proved to be thieves. If there's the slightest

doubt,
they open themselves and WalMart to a case of which lawyer's dream,

especially
with personal injury added to false accusations.

Charlie Self
"Bore, n.: A person who talks when you wish him to listen." Ambrose

Bierce, The
Devil's Dictionary