I-zheet M'drurz

Rob wrote:

I bought a treadmill on ebay. It's exactly what the seller said
it was and is in great shape except.......... the seller must
have stored all his sweaty dirty laundry on the thing. The
tread stinks like BO. I've tried lysol and fabreeze and it's
done nothing. Any thoughts on how to get rid of this, it's
stinking up the house!!! Thanks.

Bleach water. 1/2 cup bleach in a gallon of cold water, mix
well, pour into spray bottle, spritz on tread, allow to saturate
and evaporate. Rotate tread, repeat on next untreated section.
Repeat 2 or 3 times as needed. KEEP PETS OUT OF THE ROOM, you
don't want them licking it (and crawling crumb crushers too,
of course.) Don't go too heavy on the bleach, or it will start
to react with the tread (assuming rubber?) and that wouldn't
be a good thing.

--
Saluting America's #1 (animated) "MILF" - Lois Griffin!
Tom Pendergast e-mail is for sissies, say it on line