Dave Hinz

On 16 Aug 2004 19:31:35 GMT, BUB 209 wrote:

One of the older male employees called for help,
but all they would do was stand a couple of aisles away with their backs to the
kid. It was pretty obvious what was happening. The next day I went in for
something or other and asked the old guy if what I thought I was seeing was
what was really happening, and he said, yeah, on a daily basis.

Sounds like the store manager needs to be notified that his store
is being robbed with the benign assistance of his employees.
Also, are there no police in this town?