Morris Dovey

Mark & Juanita wrote:

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:17:07 -0500, "Bob Schmall"
wrote:

"BUB 209" wrote in message

You're not actually encouraging theft, are you?

Brilliant! You guessed it!

Do I win a tool?

And poor Mark started frothing about our permissive society
when all you were doing was encouraging crime. What a pity.

I suspect Bub209 was pulling your leg there (especially since
he prefaced his comments with "you might find this
depressing"): i.e. engaging in a bit of sarcasm. But even if
he was advocating the commission of crime, that further
reinforces my comments -- that is, his engaging in public
advocacy of the commission of criminal activity with no fear
of consequences.

Oh oh, here we go --

Fear not - the black helicopters are on their way to collect him
even as we speak...

(Good thing I was already wearing my tinfoil hat!)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA