Mark & Juanita

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:17:07 -0500, "Bob Schmall"
wrote:

"BUB 209" wrote in message
You're not actually encouraging theft, are you?

Brilliant! You guessed it!

Do I win a tool?

And poor Mark started frothing about our permissive society when all you
were doing was encouraging crime. What a pity.

I suspect Bub209 was pulling your leg there (especially since he prefaced
his comments with "you might find this depressing"): i.e. engaging in a
bit of sarcasm. But even if he was advocating the commission of crime,
that further reinforces my comments -- that is, his engaging in public
advocacy of the commission of criminal activity with no fear of
consequences.