Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:
It's not. For a start, they can be difficult to get in and out of without
risk of injury.

Like bathtubs.

True. So they make walk in ones. As I recommended for a pit.

They collect all sorts of rubbish on the bottom and aren't
that easy to clean out.

Like bathtubs.

I'd not like to visit your house, then.;-)

So they may be slippery, etc.

Like bathtubs.

And if wet, can be
more of a hazard when using electrical tools, etc.

Like bathtubs.

You don't believe in safety regs, then?

They also collect some
inflammable fumes which are heavier than air.

ahem Like bathtubs.

Mine tend to rise... Wonder what you eat?

Then, of course, there's the
danger of falling in one when it's not covered up properly when not in

use.

BAN BATHTUBS NOW!

Hence why most use a shower.

--
*I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.