Chuck

What might have been a better route for original poster would be to
ask (depending on if he has siding or brick) HOW can I inspect for
insect damage. Would taking bottom row of siding down be better than
cutting a 12 inch strip from bottom of sheetrock to inspect underlying
wall studs..
I have the same question due to having repaired water damage and
removing bad wood, fiinding powder post beetles in that area. Now
concerned if I should cut through sheetrock to inspect other parts of
house sence I do need to repaint interior anyway...

Chuck

, 16 Aug 2004 04:37:19 -0500, (m Ransley) wrote:

Electronics are not going to do it, A termite dog will find the areas
, but you must open it up to see.