SQLit

"JohnF" wrote in message
My main house panel has a 30 AMP breaker that controlling a single line

that
runs to the garage and has only a receptacle attached to it. I have a
complete main panel box/100 amp breaker and other breakers that were taken
out when the main panel was recently upgraded to 200 AMP. I want to have
several separate lines in the garage for door opener, work bench, lights,
etc. My question is how do I hook up the line to the extra panel? Do I
just connect to the 100 amp main just so that both sides of the panel box
are energized and then connect the couple of lines I need in the garage to
the individual 15 AMP breakers in the usual manner? Your input is
appreciated. John

---

Your questions are to vague to even start trying to help.