Robert Galloway

Different breed of cat. Unisaw, adjust the cast iron top. Contractor's
saw, you leave the table in place and loosen the trunion on the
underside of the table top, adjust and retighten. Little awkward
working through the blade slot and the openings around the motor from
the back but not a big deal.

bob g.

Mike in Mystic wrote:

If your saw is truly out of alignment, it is definitely NOT a cause to
return the saw. You need to unbolt the cast iron top from the saw and move
it. On my Unisaw there are 4 bolts that do this. Sure, it's a pain, but it
isn't really that difficult. I'm sure your manual covers this.

Mike