Gordon Henderson

In article ,
Cicero wrote:

"D.M. Procida" wrote in
message
What can I do to make a parachute a little more impermeable to rain?
I've got one arranged over the hammock in the garden.

I don't want anything that will spoil its lovely soft billowing, and it
doesn't have to be completely impervious.

Look in a camping / tent shop for 'Nev' water proofing liquid. Or try
'googling' for 'Nev' which should give you some more information about other
similar products before you buy.

Seconded. If you can't find that look for some of the Nikwax products
(they are not waxy!) Look for the stuff for Paramo jackets...

Gordon