IMM

"John Rumm" wrote in message
steve wrote:

With reference to recent threads mostly about power tools and the
price

Oh no - he has started another one! ;-)

verses value issues that always seem to arise I thought I would put
down a
few words and it isn't pro or anti any one person just a few
observations in
general

snip many good points, well made

The answer is there isn't one simple answer

This is the essence of the question I believe. Hence why I have
difficulty understanding the mindset that seeks to reduce everything to
"a one size fits all" answer. Even more bemusing is the mind that thinks
it can speak with authority for all (or 99%) of people on the subject!

I know what you mean.