Mary Fisher

"mich" wrote in message

My only viable option may be to break it up unless someone wants it for

free
and is willing to pay the cost of taking it away.

We broke one up by lending the kids a sledgehammer. Hours of fun for them.

It was a great shame in a way but it was in an irreparable state even before
the sledgehammer application, having had the hammers walked on by one of the
boys. It wasn't good even before that although I did accompany a daughter's
fiddle and double bass ... and one of the boys taught himself to play on it.
The noise was awful. It was a mercy for everyone, especially the neighbours,
when it went.

Mary