Nick Read

Default Revenge (I hope)

"Frisket" wrote in message
Hi all, just had to share. Couple of times in the last few months my van

has
been broken into on the drive. 1st time the buggers got away with my power
tools. Since then I've emptied it every night (ball ache). Over the

weekend
they broke in again - despite the alarm going off. Only thing they took

was
a bottle of Lucozade. I do hope they enjoyed it - being on the road quite

bit and there not being too many public toilets these days I do the same

as
many van drivers and re-use the empties. He-he! Oh and it's not OT as I
definitely did-it-myself. Richard.

I got similar revenge when someone broke into our garden shed and stole a
large box of dud lightbulbs. I won't go into why we had kept a box a
non-working lightbulbs in the first place (long story), but I would love to
have been a fly on the wall when the thief got home and tested them all, one
by one :-)

Nick