Jason D.

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 20:08:25 -0400, "NAREN PETLU"
wrote:

Hi ,

I have a STR-30110 blown up . Can this be replaced with STR-30115 ?
STR-30110 is used in Durabrand TV SMPS.

Thanks

This STR-30xxx is 1 amp linear regulator and "xxx" is the regulated
voltage output. So must use same STR-30110. There will be blown
parts (I never see a regulator of type to erupt in big smoke. Finding
the reason for blowing regulator this requires dmm to check and find
bad parts with set unplugged from power. Requires isolated
transformer supply to measure things with running tv in hot chassis of
this type. Tools like this is expenesive For this reason you have to
send it to the shop for proper repair if you don't have the proper
troubleshooting skills and this kind of tools for safety.

Cheers,

Wizard