Darth Ai

And do you have to step down? surely the necessary fittings are available,
and after the awful things I've just ripped out I'm getting obsessive

about
not introducing any unnecessary constrictions!

mike

Again, Mike, you are probably right. I'm just not as familiar as I used to
be with the conversion between the tap fittings on the cylinder and the pipe
fittings. I'll have to ask my friendly plumbers merchants what they can
supply! If you are right, hopefully I can just connect 28mm pipe directly to
the fittings on the cylinder, if not I'll have to step down to 22mm.

I don't know if I should confess this here but I am looking to try and do
this entire job using speedfit connectors. I'm only a DIY-er and I'm looking
for the most painless path to completing the job. I don't care how pretty it
looks because it is all in cupboard and the pipes themselves are routed
straight up through existing cupboards on all floors. In fact, given some of
the spaces I have to work in I doubt I could safely get a blow torch in to
make straight connects.

I need to try and do this entire job in about 2-3 days.

Cheers

Darth