user

Default USER Knows nada, Model 1470 the 7550EXL has an oil filter

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:49:22 -0500, m Ransley wrote:
Rich, Rudeness, insults stop .

Odd, coming from someone who has been using insults in nearly every post. ;-)

Im trying to help you. The 7550 is 15
HP with filter. Yes I went to HD, Boxes were open, floor display models
were there. Email Me I will give you the address and tel # of my HD .
and my engine and serial # if you wish.

What exactly does your engine and serial number - which are for an
entirely different model of genset - have to do with the price of beans?

Ive researched generators extensively, the EXL model as I bought 2.

They are pretty decent for the price, aren't they? Especially
when you don't have to shell out $6.00 for an oil filter. ;-)

Yes it seems Generac pulled a fast one on Consumers and you. A 7550
EXL is 15 hp with filter as the website says. NOT 13 hp without filter.
If you bring it to their HDs and Generacs Attention you will get a free
unit.

Why would I complain to anyone about a product that was sold exactly
as it was presented, on the box?

This may be a Fraud or big mistake of Generac which affects hundreds .
If you are truely Badged a 7550 EXL as I saw*at HD with 15 HP Oil
filtered engines for I beleive 1099$ US the Consumer Protection Agency
and Federal Trade Commission must be notified.

Indeed. I think you may want to contact the TSA, ACLU, and maybe
even AA, as well.

Lets stop the ****ing match, you may have been screwed and are
intitiled to what you paid for . And frankly why would I lie or waste
my time , I post accurate info here, and have no interest or desire to
misslead. Let me know , I will Complain to the proper authorities also,
if it all matches up.

So you're going to do what, exactly? "Hey, I heard from some
random person on the internet that he bought something that was
advertised as being constructed with some parts... and it was. But
the company website says something else, so I want a Federal
Investigation. Because, you know, whatever I see on a website
MUST be true."

Uh huh.

- Rich