m Ransley

Default USER Knows nada, Model 1470 the 7550EXL has an oil filter

300 less ? I dont think so, Model numbers are set to what it is , not
changing motors, or excessories. My 7500 EXL came with a transfer panel
, Cover,Electrical Plugs in the Genset Box, Tue up kit Oil and Air
filter Extra oil for 1250, HDs 1099$ 7550 unit I saw today had a15 hp
oil filtered unit as mine and came with that multiple extension cord
plus other odd and ends.
Point is Two units of same model # Can Not have different motors at
TWO different HDs and only One one the Website or Brochure I have.
A generac mistake ? YES.