m Ransley

Default USER Knows nada, Model 1470 the 7550EXL has an oil filter

Rich, Rudeness, insults stop . Im trying to help you. The 7550 is 15
HP with filter. Yes I went to HD, Boxes were open, floor display models
were there. Email Me I will give you the address and tel # of my HD .
and my engine and serial # if you wish.

Ive researched generators extensively, the EXL model as I bought 2.

Yes it seems Generac pulled a fast one on Consumers and you. A 7550
EXL is 15 hp with filter as the website says. NOT 13 hp without filter.
If you bring it to their HDs and Generacs Attention you will get a free
unit.

This may be a Fraud or big mistake of Generac which affects hundreds .
If you are truely Badged a 7550 EXL as I saw=A0at HD with 15 HP Oil
filtered engines for I beleive 1099$ US the Consumer Protection Agency
and Federal Trade Commission must be notified.

Lets stop the ****ing match, you may have been screwed and are
intitiled to what you paid for . And frankly why would I lie or waste
my time , I post accurate info here, and have no interest or desire to
misslead. Let me know , I will Complain to the proper authorities also,
if it all matches up.
Have a nice day