Jeff Wisnia

Default Portable Generator once more..

m Ransley wrote:

USER . You either dont have an EXL , got screwed, or dont know how to
look at a motor , or dont know what an oil filter is.

EXL models have oil filters, you stupid Bozo.

As I said " Extras " define store model differences, a cover is an "
extra "

This exchange reminded me of yet another thing Uncle Schlomo told me...

"If someone comes up to you with a deck of playing cards and offers to
bet you $20 that he can make the Jack of Spades rise up out of the deck
and spit prune juice in your eye" - - - - "Don't bet him, you'll be $20
poorer with an eye full of prune juice."

I'm definitely not taking sides, but I can't wait to see the outcome...

Jeff

--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"