BillR

Default Very large wall tiles

David Campbell wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Was in B&Q Warehouse recently, and noticed they stock extremely large
(66cm x 33cm) white ceramic wall tiles. These appeal to me because
they'd require very little grouting for a given area of wall.

However, the catch is that they were selling them at about £50 per box
of 8 - more than £6 a tile!

In my experience B&Q put a quite obscene markup on a lot of their
stuff, so I wondered if someone else has come across these tiles from
a cheaper source?

Just a word of caution. In my experience, the larger the wall tile the more
difficult it can be to fix them if the wall is anything less than perfect.