Darth Ai

Default central heating circuit diagrams

If its a standard big lump of iron Rayburn then he WILL need to make
arrangements to dump heat from the unit when the heating is off and/or the
hot water is satisfied. Best advice is to consult AgaRayburn

I assume that is a simple as a hot water tank thermostat which will a)
divert the valve close the valve regulating the circulating of the primary
circuit, and b) turn off the burners if no other supply requires the heat,
e.g. the central heating.

Am I right in my assumption? How else can you "dump" heat?

Darth