user

Default Portable Generator once more.Rich is Wrong

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:06:44 -0500, m Ransley wrote:
Listen good, Rich User,

I just got back from HD, all 4 of their 7550EXL have an oil filter. GET
IT.

You opened every box and checked? Really? Why don't I believe you?
Seems like that might tick off the employees just a little bit,
considering the way that the generator is packed you can't see
the engine from the top of the open box, and have to rip the box apart to
access it at all. Unless, of course, you have the capability of
using your X-ray vision to see through the opaque black plastic
fuel tank that extends over the entire top of the genset, AND
the opaque plastic bag it's wrapped in. Boy, I wish I could
see like that. :-)

My 7500 EXL has one.

Yes? So? Did I say I have a 7500EXL?

Post your photos, Call Generac, Ck their Web Site. then shut up,

You don't see it, or you should return it for what you paid for.

YOU GOT SCREWED or are a freaking blind moron, Either way you lack
intelligence.

How do you explain the manual? Do you think someone has been
going around secretly replacing the engines in a 250 pound
generator, printing new manuals, and making new boxes? I'll give
ya another hint; When the manual says that the capacity of
an engine withut the filter is 46 ozs of oil, and it takes about
1-3/4 26 oz bottles of oil to fill it, it's a pretty darned
good indication right there. ;-)

Boy, those must be some awfully busy little gnomes. ;-)

- Rich