user

Default Portable Generator once more..

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:07:51 -0500, m Ransley wrote:
Yea call generac, EXL models have oil filters , you got screwed, The
7550 is also listed as having an oil filter on Generacs site and it
states it is available at HD.

Pssst. I'll give you a hint; When the GN-410 engine
manual that is used for the 7550EXL states that it
doesn't come with an oil filter, that means it's been
designed that way. By Generac. Personally, I think that
the manual, and the actual device trump anything that the
website has to say.

So you got screwed.

Why? Because you can't admit you were wrong? :-)

- Rich