Rick Chamberlain

Default Cabinet Hardware question.

In article , Larry Jaques
says...
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:14:04 -0700, Tim Carver
calmly ranted:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:55:24 GMT, "Mike in Mystic"
wrote:

if they are at all usable than that is amazing. $60 for 15 pair of 20" full
extension 100 lb. drawer slides?? hard to imagine how they can pull that
off. Unfortunately, you know what they say about things being too good to
be true.....

When you add shipping at the GlideRite site, this becomes $80.00+
for 15 pairs of slides (at least to my zip code). Still, a really
great price if they are similar to Accuride 100 lb 20" slides.

Questions three:

Has anyone ordered from these guys?

No. Not yet.

Are the slides imported? If so, where from?

Yes. China.

Is the quality anywhere close to Accuride or are they
tinny POS?

Quality is actually pretty good. I got a pair when I attended a
liquidation auction and they were bunched in with a box of Accurides.
They feel pretty good for a $4/pr slide, with an extra ball in the
bearing slide to boot.

Haven't tried them in anything other than my shop cabs, but they seem to
hold up ok. I'm looking at getting a box.

Regards,
Rick