IMM

Default De Walt Tools

"Grunff" wrote in message
IMM wrote:

What did you do? Use it under water?

I held it with my leather-gloved hand completely blocking the vent
slots, whicle constantly chiseling for half an hour. I failed to smell
the burning because I was wearing an activated carbon mask. First thing
I knew was when it just stopped working. Upon removing the mask, the
stench was incredible - must have been burning for quite some time.

This is a good example why DIYers should not buy expensive tools. It was
clear this man did not know how to use the tool, which could have caused a
fire, and when this occurs an expensive tool can disappear. DIYers should
sue cheap tolls, so when they screw up not so much is lost.

As for cost, the machine was only £120. Very good value.

me thinks not.

Only £20-£30 more than your Kress.

Which is better quality.