Andy Hall

Default De Walt Tools

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:12:30 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

You know very little about power tools to come out with such a crass
statement.

Or even Kress statement.?

Following my purchasing policy,

Which is flawed.

For me it works excellently. Your mileage may vary.

I get products that work well, are
comfortable to use and set up, produce good results and with which I
have little or no problems. I know that if repairs and spares are
needed, I can get them for a long time.

You need to read the threads more.

This is one source of information, but by no means the only one.

You the THE BT lines!!!!!!! The companies just bill you the calls at much
lower rates than BT. The service is there because you pay BT for the line.

On international calls they introduce large amounts of compression to
squeeze more calls into a given bandwidth. The audio quality drops
to being unintelligible on occasions, so I don't use these services.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl