IMM

Default De Walt Tools

"Grunff" wrote in message
IMM wrote:

If a power tool is about 4 years old and needs rep[air, a Makita or

DeWalt
will be just as much as a new one.

Nonsense. Parts prices are very reasonable.

Nonsense. Read the threads here on this point. I also mention a tradesman I
know who is quoted £200 to repair a 4kg Bosch SDS drill when new it is
around £270. In the same catalogue a similar Hitachi is cheaper. I know
which brand I would buy.

The fact is, unless it is something simple, like a switch, having power
tools repaired is dodgy financially. They are "all" disposable items. May as
well go for PP Pro with the 3 yr no quibble guarantee, or Kress/Wickes for
more substantial models who have similar guarantees.