IMM

Default central heating circuit diagrams

"Darth Ai" wrote in message
. uk...
I want to relocate my existing primary circuit heated hot water tank to
another location in my house which will require me to install a 'Y'-type
system with a motorised three way valve. I've searched the Internet,

without
much success so far, to find a clear circuit diagram which will help me
complete the re-piping of the system.

Does anyone know of a good source of diagrams either on the internet or
elsewhere which will help me design my pipe circuits? I think I understand
what I need to do but seeing in a picture/diagram would be worth a

thousand
words. I am especially puzzled or concerned to know if I need to fit some
kind of bypass system around the motorised valve for either maintenance or
summer running.

TIA for any help than anyone can give me

Darth

Fill us in more and we will talk you though a system.