Tom Watson

Default Cabinet Hardware question.

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:11:32 GMT, Pat Barber
wrote:

I wonder if those guys in California are "re-branding"
the knockoffs under more than one name.

http://www.gliderite.com/

or could these be rebranded Waterloo or KV ????

I love Accuride 3832's but I have always thought they
were a tad high in price for what you were getting.

Some of the retailers really jack it up on prices on
full extension drawer slides.

Where are your folks getting these "Sterling" slides ???

I checked with my old supplier for a price comparison, using the
Accuride 3832 - 22" slide as the comparison point.

All prices are for each pair, in ten packs:

Accuride 3832 $7.73
KV 8400 $7.02
KVPBB 10022 $4.89 (offshore KV branded)
Sterling 22" $6.17 (offshore accuride knockoff)

These prices are from Briggs Hardware, except the Sterling, which is
from Fessenden-Hall.

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)