AL

Default Lowes Delta Clearance

When the Lowes associate said discontinued, he probably meant Lowes was
discontinuing it (ie. not selling it any more), and not that Delta was
discontinuing it.

"Brian Elfert" wrote in message
(Steve) writes:

BTW, the tool dept guy at Lowes said most of the Delta and Porter
Cable stuff is being discontinued because the DeWalt company bought
out the Delta/PC company. I'm guessing the competition is being
eliminated for competing models. I'll be keeping an eye on Lowes for

The sale of PC/Delta was only announced July 19th. The sale hasn't
closed, so Black & Decker doesn't even own PC/Delta yet.

I think the Lowe's guy was full of BS. Black & Decker can't discontinue
stuff it doesn't own yet. Why would B&D buy PC/Delta to discontinue
everything anyhow?

This was probably something Lowes had in the plans before July 19th.

I was at the Lowes in Rockford, IL yesterday and the entire tool area was
being reset including new shelving and everything. I'm sure Lowes is
redoing their entire tool area and it has nothing to do with B&D buying
PC/Delta.

Brian Elfert