dmc

Default DPS Pandora - further performance tests

In article ,
Christian McArdle wrote:
Well, I've done some further testing on my 180L DPS Pandora heatbank. It
managed to fill a 750 litre birthing pool in just 41 minutes to 40C, which
was actually quicker than my calculations. The incoming main must have been
particularly warm.

Christian.

P.S. It was a girl...

Ah, a true uk.d-i-yer :-)

I can just imagine the birth.

"Hang on love, I just need to check my calculations. Yep, I thought so - the
incoming main must be warmer than usual. Sorry? What was that? It stings a
bit? WD40 - thats what you want. I'm sure I have a can somewhere. Or would
graphite powder be better? Oh. A girl? Excellent. I won't be needed my new
molegrips then?"

Darren

BTW: congrats