Christian McArdle

Default DPS Pandora - further performance tests

Well, I've done some further testing on my 180L DPS Pandora heatbank. It
managed to fill a 750 litre birthing pool in just 41 minutes to 40C, which
was actually quicker than my calculations. The incoming main must have been
particularly warm.

Christian.

P.S. It was a girl...

Alex

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
Well, I've done some further testing on my 180L DPS Pandora heatbank. It
managed to fill a 750 litre birthing pool in just 41 minutes to 40C, which
was actually quicker than my calculations. The incoming main must have

been
particularly warm.

Christian.

P.S. It was a girl...

Congratulations Christian - for both the new life and your well designed
heatbank

Alex

Colin Wilson

P.S. It was a girl...

Congrats !

Odds on you`ll not call her IMM !

Lurch

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:30:44 GMT, "Christian McArdle"
strung together this:

Well, I've done some further testing on my 180L DPS Pandora heatbank. It
managed to fill a 750 litre birthing pool in just 41 minutes to 40C, which
was actually quicker than my calculations. The incoming main must have been
particularly warm.

Congratulations....

P.S. It was a girl...

And again, (possibly)!
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Andy Hall

wrote:

Well, I've done some further testing on my 180L DPS Pandora heatbank. It
managed to fill a 750 litre birthing pool in just 41 minutes to 40C, which
was actually quicker than my calculations. The incoming main must have been
particularly warm.

Christian.

P.S. It was a girl...

Congratulations, Christian.

I didn't realise that these things were that large....

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

John Stumbles

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
P.S. It was a girl...

Congrats !

Odds on you`ll not call her IMM !

What about Pandora? ;-)

IMM

"John Stumbles" wrote in message
"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
P.S. It was a girl...

Congrats !

Odds on you`ll not call her IMM !

What about Pandora? ;-)

Nah. IMM is better.

Andy Hall

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 01:27:55 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"John Stumbles" wrote in message
"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
P.S. It was a girl...

Congrats !

Odds on you`ll not call her IMM !

What about Pandora? ;-)

Nah. IMM is better.

What on earth could a poor innocent child have done to deserve that?

Besides, she's too young to tango.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Andy Hall

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 01:17:47 +0100, "John Stumbles"
wrote:

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
et...
P.S. It was a girl...

Congrats !

Odds on you`ll not call her IMM !

What about Pandora? ;-)

I can see it now (in a different place of course).....

"Hang on love, the pool'll be full this time next week..... I knew
we should have listened to IMM and installed those four combis"......

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
dmc

In article ,
Christian McArdle wrote:
Well, I've done some further testing on my 180L DPS Pandora heatbank. It
managed to fill a 750 litre birthing pool in just 41 minutes to 40C, which
was actually quicker than my calculations. The incoming main must have been
particularly warm.

Christian.

P.S. It was a girl...

Ah, a true uk.d-i-yer :-)

I can just imagine the birth.

"Hang on love, I just need to check my calculations. Yep, I thought so - the
incoming main must be warmer than usual. Sorry? What was that? It stings a
bit? WD40 - thats what you want. I'm sure I have a can somewhere. Or would
graphite powder be better? Oh. A girl? Excellent. I won't be needed my new
molegrips then?"

Darren

BTW: congrats

IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 01:27:55 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"John Stumbles" wrote in message
"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
P.S. It was a girl...

Congrats !

Odds on you`ll not call her IMM !

What about Pandora? ;-)

Nah. IMM is better.

What on earth could a poor innocent child have done to deserve that?

Besides, she's too young to tango.

The lessons must start in 12 months time. This wonderful little thing must a
tango star.

David

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
P.S. It was a girl...

Congrats !

Odds on you`ll not call her IMM !

This happens to be the initials of my youngest... but although only 2 she is
in fact pretty coherent on occasion so there is not chance of confusing
them.. BUT I'll need to make sure she never adopts this as sig anytime she's
online though.

PS congrats Christian, best wishes to your wife and wee girl...

Cheers

David